Saddle Hills County wants your input. In an effort to improve County programs and services and help inform decision making, the County has retained an external consultant, Banister Research & Consulting Inc., to administer the survey.
In a letter to residents from Saddle Hills County Reeve Alvin Hubert, said, “We recognize that residents in rural communities like ours receive many requests to participate in surveys. County households have been randomly selected to participate in this survey and, for the convenience of residents, we have provided three ways to participate in the survey.”
Residents can choose the method of participation most convenient for them including:
1) By Mail - Residents can request that a hard copy of the survey be sent to them with self-addressed return envelope*.
2) By Phone - Professionals from Bannister Research & Consulting will phone at a time of a resident’s choosing to conduct the survey over the phone.
3) Online – Residents can go online to complete the survey.
Residents will receive a letter in the mail. The letter will include instructions to access the survey, including the URL and a PIN or unique code to ensure there are no duplicate responses to the survey. If you have not received this letter, please contact Dayna Tumbach at Banister Research & Consulting Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the URL and unique PIN.
Reeve Hubert said, “Please be assured that all individual information you provide will be kept in strictest confidence and be used only for the purposes of this study. The privacy of your responses has been protected in a number of ways:
• The professionals at Banister Research & Consulting Inc. are the only party reviewing, collecting, and analyzing the results and seeing individual responses. They will ensure that feedback is anonymous and the analysis of findings is objective.
• All responses will be reported in aggregate and any data files provided to County Administration will not contain any identifiable information.
In conclusion, Reeve Hubert added, “We are your municipal government and look forward to your opinion about what works well and what needs improvement. The survey results will be presented to County Council later this year. Thank you in advance for your participation.”
*Deadline for receipt of requests for printed copies of the survey is April 7, 2017 not April 1 as published in the letter sent to residents last week.
Posted on 04/03/2017