Our Services

Our Services:

Saddle Hills County offers a variety of Municipal Services to residents, ratepayers, business and industry. The links below provide access to information on the most used and requested services.

If there is a service or information you require which you cannot find in the list below, please call us at 780-864-3760 or email us at admin@saddlehills.ab.ca  and we will be happy to help you.

Assessment & Taxes

Tax Certificate Information
Tax Information


Bursaries & Scholarships              
Childcare Subsidy Program
Community Organizations


Area Structure Plans
Land Use Bylaw
Municipal Development Plan
Rezoning & Land Use Amendment
Rural Addressing
Safety Codes
Subdivision Process
Development Process & Forms

Emergency Services

County Fire Departments & Fire Stations
Fireworks Permits
Controlled Burn Notifications
AED Training & Grant Program
Fire Advisories, Restrictions and Bans
Volunteer Fire Fighting
Medical First Responders
Central Peace Emergency Management and Disaster Preparedness

Employment Opportunities
Current Employment Opportunities


Saddle Hills Forms

Grant Applications

Grant Applications
Fireworks Permits

Internet & Mobility

Utility Communications Network


Fireworks Permits


Photo Gallery

Potable Water

Truck Fills

Public Notices

Public Notices

Recreation & Culture

Parks & Camping Opportunities
Agricultural Societies

RFPs, Bids, Sales & Tenders

Current RFPs, Bids, Sales & Tenders


Dust Control
County Facilities
Road Maintenance
Current RFPs & Bids
Oilfield Development
Gravel Program
Report an Issue

Garbage & Recycling

Transfer Stations,Collection Sites and Recycling

Signal Ads

Ads in the Central Peace Signal